BYO LUNCH & LAPTOP WITH WIRELESS
Join us for this informative 30 minute webinar where Professional Trustee, Giles Ellis, will outline the pros and cons of using a family trust to protect your family and your assets.
Giles will provide an update on recent legislative changes to trust legislation including the increasing obligations owed by Trustees to Beneficiaries.
Join us for a training session covering the following:
• Overview of the dashboard
• Bank reconciliation procedure
• How to code transactions
• Setting up bank rules
• How to load creditors
• Processing creditor payments and purchases
• How to deal with fixed asset purchases
• Dealing with expense claims
• Processing batch payments and using internet banking
• Completing GST returns in Xero
• Reviewing the GST return
• Tips and tricks to streamline your Xero experience
All attendees will receive GECA’s PlusOne Xero Training and Help Guide
SESSIONS LIMITED TO 8 PEOPLE COST: $100 PER PERSON
VENUE: GECA CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, LEVEL 2, 98 CARLTON GORE ROAD, NEWMARKET
RSVP is essential so please ensure you register by Thursday of the week prior to the event to secure your place in what is sure to be a very popular presentation.
Powered by Events Manager