- Look at your business like you never have before & be challenged to adapt
- Understand the seven ways to grow your business (& how they apply to you)
- Learn how to set a roadmap and dashboard for your business
- Discover how to measure and maximise business efficiency
- Learn how the seven ways impact your profit and cashflow
We’ll cover the eleven key areas in your business that you can influence and the strategies you can adopt to achieve growth.
- Not on track to achieve your desired financial results this year?
- Want to increase your profit and improve cashflow?
- Want to improve margins?
- Looking for business growth?
Join us for this informative 30 minute webinar where Professional Trustee, Giles Ellis, will outline the pros and cons of using a family trust to protect your family and your assets.
Giles will provide an update on recent legislative changes to trust legislation including the increasing obligations owed by Trustees to Beneficiaries.
Join us for a training session covering the following:
• Overview of the dashboard
• Bank reconciliation procedure
• How to code transactions
• Setting up bank rules
• How to load creditors
• Processing creditor payments and purchases
• How to deal with fixed asset purchases
• Dealing with expense claims
• Processing batch payments and using internet banking
• Completing GST returns in Xero
• Reviewing the GST return
• Tips and tricks to streamline your Xero experience
All attendees will receive GECA’s PlusOne Xero Training and Help Guide
SESSIONS LIMITED TO 8 PEOPLE COST: $100 PER PERSON
VENUE: GECA CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, LEVEL 2, 98 CARLTON GORE ROAD, NEWMARKET
RSVP is essential so please ensure you register by Thursday of the week prior to the event to secure your place in what is sure to be a very popular presentation.
Join Giles and the friendly GECA team for our annual get together to celebrate success with some delicious craft beer and cheese. This year’s Novemberfest event promises to be extra special with Hugh from Hopscotch craft beer talking through some of the challenges he overcame to move from hobbyist brewer to commercial success. And get to enjoy some of Hugh’s finest craft beers and enjoy the opportunity to network with other GECA clients, friends and associates. Bring a buddy and celebrate some good cheer!
We look forward to seeing you there.
Powered by Events Manager